While we waited for dinner to cook, we caught some Dog Whisperer. Episode: "Cesar's most difficult cases". So what if the first half hour were all bulldogs?
Namath was unimpressed and maybe a little embarrassed.

Saturday we headed to Macy's to finish registering. We celebrated crossing off another to do on the wedding check list with a little dessert.

We met the Searsons Saturday night for dinner and to go over guest lists and some other wedding details (maybe this weekend does have a theme?). Right as I began discussing with my future in laws who we would invite to watch us pledge our lives to each other, my dress fell off. Like, literally snapped. I held it together while Matt ran to the car to search out a solution.
Yes, that would be a zip tie you see holding my dress up.
Therefore, I think this picture needs no explanation.
I was a trooper and we met some friends out afterwards for drinks. Of course I ran into someone I graduated with, that I hadn't seen since, well, graduation. Perfect. I normally don't piece my clothes together with plastic. Promise. Me and The Don.
Matt headed out of town Sunday for work, so I went to an art show and auction downtown a co-worker was participating in.I'm sure these random people appreciated me taking their picture.


Zip ties are bringing sexy back.
ReplyDeletesame dress, same emergency. gosh darn old navy.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Matt! Very impressed with the zip-tie.
ReplyDelete